Monday, December 3, 2007

Christmas Tree Part 1


We have been trying to get our Christmas tree since last weekend. Every time we would start out to go buy it , something would come up....rain, sick baby, sick momma, you get the point. We were heading out last night when a torrential down pour came. So tonight was the night! Tripp hasn't been feeling well and today at the doctor I found out that sweet pea has a double ear infection. He has been so good, you would have never known he was so sick. Anyway, I bundled him up and we went to get our tree. Don't worry he stayed in the car, except for the quick picture I snapped when we got home. (don't judge, I know I probably shouldn't have gotten him out, but he didn't mind the car ride to the Christmas tree place) We don't have it decorated yet, we'll do that tomorrow night, but here are a few shots of the "getting of the tree"! Dave's parents were passing through and stopped in to say hello. I will post pictures of our decorated tree soon!

Tripp with his Papa and Bella! Bella was giving Tripp kisses! Bella is the new addition to Mimi and Papa's family. They adopted her from Valerie and Tim (Dave's sister)




4 comments:

Ashley Turnbull said...

Love the tree - and the partial pictures of you new house. I mean, you are over there on the Sticklers' blog telling her to post pics of the renovation...when lo and behold - no pics of your own house! HELLO! Love Tripp and the dog...

BTW, did mama Corrie adopt Lilly Tully by chance? Mom and Dad turned her down. I figured Bets might have!

embc said...

tripp is about the cutest thing i've seen! i hate ear infections! sarah ann had many during her first winter and our dr. was thinking about putting tubes in her ears! i'm hoping that thomas won't get so many.

we're getting our tree tomorrow night and i'm so excited!

Valerie said...

Hey-the Christmas tree looks good so far! I'm jealous that you have a real one. It's going to smell so good at your house. And, how adorable is Tripp? Oh my gosh, I could eat him up! Love you.

Callen and Michael Martin said...

The tree looks awesome and Tripp looks like the happiest baby ever!!