Sunday, December 9, 2007

Tis The Season...

This past weekend we went to David's company Christmas party at the Chattanooga Aquarium. The food was awesome and the aquarium was open exclusively for our party. It was very cool walking through the aquarium after dinner. What a great idea for a Christmas party! Tripp stayed with Mom on Friday night and David and I stayed in Chattanooga for the night. I had forgotten what it was like to be just the two of us. We had so much fun! We did miss our little guy, though!

I'm laughing as I type this post. Saturday we headed to Guntersville to help my Mom decorate the tree. Mom and I attempted to take Tripp's Christmas card picture....Tripp was sitting on this antique red sled by my Mom's tree when he started to fall off. This picture is of me yelling "get him" while my Mom reaches for him. My camera went flying and Tripp unfortunately landed on his little head. Needless to say, this was the last picture. Out of about 50 pictures, I think I found one good one. Tripp is usually happy most of the time, but of course on the day I want to take pictures, he just stared at me and would not smile. Oh well!

3 comments:

Ashley Turnbull said...

Hilarious! I can see Tripp flying back into the tree. Poor thing. Glad ya'll had a good time - ya'll are too cute and G-L-A-M-O-R-O-U-S! One of these visits home you will have to get over to my house!

kflyingcircus said...

You guys look fabulous - what a fun place for a christmas party!!! Now just watch out that Tripp doesn't pull the tree down. We've come close here as some of those bottom branch ornaments have become "pull handles" that could bring the tree down! :-)

jeana said...

hey tegan! just want to say thanks for stopping by my blog... or my attempt to start a blog. :) i second what was said above, you do look fabulous! and that picture of tripp is hilarious. you asked about the gender... another BOY! we just recently found out and it's still sinking in that i'll have THREE little guys running around my house.... it's a neat place to have to trust God though- He must know what's best, right?! :) :) anyway, God bless you guys. take care!!