Thursday, March 26, 2009

Little bit of Tripp and family...

A couple of weekends ago, we got to meet up with Dave's sisters at a family wedding. It was so fun being with my sister-in-laws!! I rarely get to see them anymore. It was a short visit, but so sweet!Me, Valerie, Lisa, & Jennie!Monday we went to the Atlanta Zoo with some friends! Tripp is 23 months old, he will be two April 27th...hard to believe!!!My friend Kim and Tripp's buddies Porter and Cannon riding the Choo Choo train around the Zoo.I love this little man! He brings Dave and I so much joy.
I don't know why, but I just like this picture. It's a bit blurry, but we had just gotten home from church and I wanted to snap his picture. Love him!

1 comment:

Heather said...

WOAH!!! When did he get so big?? He looks like a little boy! Oh my goodness! Ouch. it's been way too long. You and the girls look Beautiful as always! Glad you had fun! Love you much!!