Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Family

A few weeks ago when I ran my marathon, we stayed with my brother and his family. We love going to Birmingham to be with them. With there 5 children and my two, there is never a dull moment. It's managed chaos as my mother likes to say:) We wouldn't have it any other way. And believe it or not, we sometimes combine my side of the family with Dave's side of the family and we have 20 kiddos. Anyhow, this post will just be my side of the family.
Let me introduce you in case you don't know already. From left to right: Jeremiah, Uncle Cord, Josiah, Ellie, Judson, Heather Bear (that's what my boys call her) and Saddler Elizabeth! And we LOVE them!
I took this picture from the balcony. It makes me smile because they are all such good buddies and literally play for hours and hours.
We were at the park when most of these were taken. This little guy was having fun just pushing the strollers around.


After the park we headed out for pizza and ice cream...I could eat these three! By the way, can you tell we are Auburn fans...just wondering! War Eagle!

2 comments:

Tyne said...

Much love to your precious family! It is great to see them all together.

Lisa said...

Awwww....love this Tegan!
It makes me miss you guys that much more!!
Give everyone hugs from us. Love you all!!