Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Let's Play Catch Up!

First of all, does anyone still read?
This is my little peanut...he's almost 6 months old and weighs 17lb. Yep, that's right, 17lb. He's my little chunk! He has lots of rolls.
We spent the past couple of weeks at my Mom's house (Milma) and we had an absolute blast. My brother and his family joined up for part of the time too. This is Cullen with his older cousin Josiah...Cullen has him on weight, Josiah has Cullen on length.
Tripp loves his baby brother and loves on him ALL the time!
Tripp and Judson have become best buddies.
The whole fam.
Cullen's first time in the lake...we start them early!
My wild and crazy three year old going down the slide...fast!!!

Tripp could not take any more....he knocked out on the floor of the boat
The others decided to join him!
Sweet Boy!!
And I will leave you with this...Tripp in time out:)

3 comments:

Ang said...

A BIG "hello" from CA!!! I love your posts! Please keep them up! Lots of love for you and the boys!!!

downsizindiva said...

Love the photos. Thanks for sharing Teg!

Courtney said...

Hilarious that he passed out on the boat floor!!